Corona Virus Policy
As an "Essential Service" under the statewide stay-at-home declaration by Governor Cooper, Johnson & Moore, P.A. is committed to staying open and continuing to conduct real estate transactions for so long as is reasonably possible while maintaining a safe environment for our clients and our employees. To that end, we have enacted the following policies that are now in effect until further notice:
1. No person who has any unexpected or unexplained health symptoms or problems will be allowed in the office.
2. Only attorneys, staff and persons with pre-scheduled appointments will be allowed in the office. No Walk-Ins will be allowed - this includes UPS & Mail delivery service and realtor check pick up service.
3. Clients with scheduled appointments will be asked to wait outside our office or in their car until we are ready for their appointment.
4. All persons allowed entry will be asked to use hand sanitizer (which will be placed on a table outside our office) before entering the office.
5. Whenever possible, clients should bring their own pens for signing.
6. J&M will clean door handles, conference chairs, pens and conference table with an anti-viral cleaner each morning and after each appointment.
7. Mail-away and at-home signings will be encouraged over in-office appointments.